Lutron PJ2-3BRL-TBI-L01 LED Lutron Pico Wireless Control - 3-Button with Raise/Lower Biscuit Finish
2 sold in last 8 hours
customers are viewing this product
PJ2-3BRL-TBI-L01 Product Description
Please call us at 877-487-4444 to purchase this product or email us at email@example.comThis Lutron Pico wireless controller 3-button remote with raise/lower functionality is easy to use and gives you the flexibility to operate in a variety of ways to control a variety of Lutron wireless load-control devices. Its raise/lower button puts you in control of your lights or shades. A simple tap on the raise button will increase your lighting intensity or move shades and draperies toward their open limit, while hitting the lower button will automatically lower lights' intensity or move shades and draperies to their closed limit.
This battery-operated control needs no external power or pesky communication wire, and the included CR2032 battery will last 10 years. The control will run lights, curtains or blinds up to 30 feet through walls and up to 60 feet in a clear line of sight. Works with Caseta wireless controls and many other systems
FEATURES :Provides control for the following:
– Caséta Wireless controls
– Energi Savr Node, Quantum, and myRoom systems,
through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– Vive systems, including:
· Maestro Wireless controls
· PowPak modules
– GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems
– HomeWorks QS wireless systems
– Maestro Wireless controls
– PowPak modules
– RadioRA 2 systems
– Serena RF remote control shades
– Sivoia QS wireless systems
• Control available in a variety of button marking options.
• Control available in Gloss and Satin Colors finishes.
• Easy reconfiguration for use as:
– Handheld remote
– Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate
adapter kit sold separately)
– Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
– A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
• Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
(one CR2032 battery included).
• Can provide control of blinds, curtains, or lighting devices
within a range of 30 ft (9 m) through walls and 60 ft (18 m)
• BAA-compliant model numbers available in gloss only.
Have Questions?Ask a BuyRite Electric Expert
Please email us with the products you need and the details of your job at firstname.lastname@example.org