Nora Lighting NUTP5-WLED930/4 24V 16' Hy-Brite LED Tape Light 3000K / 90 CRI 4" Section / White Finish
2 sold in last 8 hours
customers are viewing this product
Nora Lighting NUTP5-WLED930/4
NUTP5-WLED930/4 Product DescriptionHy-Brite LED Tape is the perfect solution when you need more light than Standard LED Tape but less than high output LED Tape. Producing 200 lumens, the Hy-Brite uses the same connectors and accessories as the High Output LED Tape. The low profile tape is the ideal for coves, architectural details, under and in cabinets, toe kicks, and back lighting. IP44 rated, HyBrite can be used outdoors when not exposed to direct water spray. This tape is available in amber finish for dark surfaces and white finish for white or light surfaces.
FEATURES :· Available in 16’ roll, 12” section, and 4” section
· 24V DC system
· 200 lumens per foot
· Single color illumination in three color temperatures (2700K, 3000K or 4200K)
· Separable every 12”, easily disconnected and connected without soldering
· Field cuttable every 4” or 4 LEDs
· Easy to install; pre-applied 3M™ tape or 15 acrylic mounting clips (included with roll)
· No soldering or additional wiring is required
The silicone encapsulated tape can be cut every 4" or 4 LEDs at marked intervals. Cutting does not effect circuit (shrink wrap tube included for concealment). LED Tape Light is also separable every 12”, each connection has pre-installed shrink wrap around power connections to ensure listing. Simply slice the clear shrink wrap at each electrical connection, and separate pieces. This eliminates soldering when using partial rolls. Each roll or kit comes with 12” power line connector [NAHO-609].
Each Tape Light includes pre-applied 3M™ adhesive tape for simple installation. Optional channels and clear acrylic clips are available.
· Not rated or warranted for enclosed applications
· Tape light and most accessories are not rated for in-wall installation (NATL-W16-2 is rated for in-wall installations)
· Do not install in where LED chips are exposed to direct sunlight, as damage to the phosphor will occur
12 Hy-Brite LEDs per foot
Lumens / Wattage:
200lm / 2.7W per foot
2700K, 3000K or 4200K
80 or 90 CRI (must specify)
-25ºC to 45ºC
Dimmable with Dimmable LED Driver
Maximum Run Length:
LABELS AND LISTINGS
· cULus Listed for Damp Location
· IP44 rated
· 3-Year Limited Warranty
About Nora Lighting:After stepping into the lighting game just a little over 20 years ago, Nora lighting has sprinted its way to the top of light fixture suppliers. With a team of the most hip design experts and engineering technologies Nora lights can add a modern, yet dependable edge to your home, job, or college dorm. Nora track lighting and recessed lighting are amongst the best available. So why not play it stylish and smart and go with Nora lighting?
Have Questions?Ask a BuyRite Electric Expert
Please email us with the products you need and the details of your job at email@example.com